Sunday, May 16, 2010

Valero Texas Open

On Sunday afternoon, I was able to spend time with my Dad at the Valero Texas Open, a PGA Tournament. The tournament was held, right here at TPC (Tournament Players Clubs) San Antonio, AT&T Oaks Course. From hole 4-hole 18, we followed Jimmy Walker, who tied for third. I enjoyed following Jimmy Walker, as he is from Boerne, Texas, just north of us, about a fifteen minute drive. It is faster for me to drive to Boerne, than it is to drive downtown for church on Sunday morning.

This post is simply to say, Thank you, God, for a wonderful day with my Dad, out on the golf course! :) I thoroughly enjoyed watching the players, (there were some incredible shots...Walker hit the ball out of the bunker, directly into the hole once!) spending time with Dad, and running into some fabulous people--like Craig, and the Franks.

No comments: