Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Warm Up

In honour of Valentine's Day, I had my students do the following for their warm up:
  • Write 3 things you like about yourself
  • Write 3 things you're good at
  • Write 3 things you love doing
  • Write the names of 3 people you love
I received some great answers and wanted to share some of them...

3 things you like about yourself
  • Personality
  • I lift spirits
  • I am smart
  • I am beautiful
  • I am respectful
  • I am joyful
  • I am funny
  • Positivity
  • My dreams
  • My attitude
  • My honesty
  • My confidence
  • My swag (for those of you who do not spend most of your day with teenagers, swag is your appearance, your style, and the overall way you present yourself)
3 things you're good at
  • Math (now that you're my teacher)
  • Being a mother
  • Playing instruments and singing
  • Cooking
  • Building things and solving problems
  • Decorating
  • Choosing clothes/dress
  • Making friends and making people smile
  • Talking
  • Girls
  • Making girls feel pretty
  • Kissing (this was by far my favourite answer!)
3 things you love doing
  • Texting
  • Chillin'
  • Eating hot chips
  • Being with my Mom and spending time with my fam/bf/gf
  • Going to church/Praise and worship
  • Playing soccer
  • Being a great mother!
  • Swimming and Wakeboarding
  • Making and editing music
  • Talking to females (Yes! Another fine answer from a young man!)
3 people you love
  • Godhead--God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit
  • Family--Mom, Dad, Husband/Wife, Child, Brothers, Sisters, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins, Grandparents
  • Me, myself, and I
  • My b/f or g/f
  • Jessica Alba and Anderson Silva (Hahah!)
Happy Valentine's Day

4 comments:

mouser said...

:) Awesome!!

Carolyn said...

I love this...great questions and great answers! :)

Nettie said...

Priceless!! What great kids!!

Anonymous said...

:) that's fun