Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Faith's Profile

One of the things that we've had to do in preparation for going overseas was take a personality profile. I laughed and smiled upon receiving mine, as it describes me to a T! I am excited to see how God is going to use these unique qualities over this next year. Here are a few things that really stuck out to me...
  • Accept Faith's need to compete and win
  • Acknowledge Faith's value and worth frequently
  • Give your undivided attention to Faith's interest
  • Faith tends to prefer to have time to process new information before responding
  • Faith tends to practice selective perception, only hearing and/or remembering that which she agrees (Mom does not like this!)
  • Faith can get bogged down in "What-If's" I have been praying and really clinging onto 1 John 4:18. "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love

No comments: