- Accept Faith's need to compete and win
- Acknowledge Faith's value and worth frequently
- Give your undivided attention to Faith's interest
- Faith tends to prefer to have time to process new information before responding
- Faith tends to practice selective perception, only hearing and/or remembering that which she agrees (Mom does not like this!)
- Faith can get bogged down in "What-If's" I have been praying and really clinging onto 1 John 4:18. "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves punishment, and the one who fears is not perfected in love
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
One of the things that we've had to do in preparation for going overseas was take a personality profile. I laughed and smiled upon receiving mine, as it describes me to a T! I am excited to see how God is going to use these unique qualities over this next year. Here are a few things that really stuck out to me...