- Went to the lab to bring in my 24-hour urine sample.
- Cried together. I was crying, due to stress of bloodwork, a man in the waiting room went up front and asked for Kleenex, he then gave me the box--this made Mom cry, the fact that somebody noticed and cared for me. See random people can be the hands of God!
- Drew four more tubes of blood. The lab rejected the last ones and these are being sent to a different lab.
- Went to the allergist, so Mom could get her allergy shot.
- Went to Costco to buy cool stuff!
- Skyped and Skyped via a conference call
Friday, September 18, 2009
Happy 50th Birthday, Mom!
To celebrate my Mom's 50th birthday, we have done the following together: