Saturday, May 26, 2007

Camera

I was given a new digital camera from my parents. In two days I took at least 350 pictures of my American students, so that I can show my African students, my American students. This really took me out of my comfort zone. I am not a big fan of taking pictures--I feel like I am interrupting peoples lives, although, after a while, I started enjoying taking pictures. The students really seemed to have fun, at least a good number of them, and the rest, well they were willing... God is showing me ways to get out of my comfort zone and try new things, even in small ways.

I have made custom made luggage tags, one set for going to Uganda, and another set of luggage tags for coming home. My Mom has made me an awesome passport holder, and a hair towel, because my TurbieTwist is about 2 in. to short now. She has also sewn for me a laptop bag, which I will use to protect my laptop, inside my carry luggage.








No comments: