Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Gods Authority and Probability

Matthew 28:18-20 (New American Standard Bible)

And Jesus came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. "Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Perspectives is about 100% experimental probability, even though theoretical probability is 1 in a kajillion. Because of Gods authority the probability of anything happening is 100%!

I am beginning to understand that a

willing witness + heartbeat obedience = divine encounter

Pray that I will be both willing and obedient, now as I prepare, and while I am in Africa, so that Jesus is glorified.

No comments: